Based in Eusébio, Ceará, Brazil
2 March, 2014
Daily Espada is an action, boss oriented, Brazilian mythology inspired game. Die over and over again as you try to get through each boss fight! Every win nets you more luxury for your family, however, things aren't as they seem. Difficulty inspired by Monster Hunter and SNES Classic Demon's Crest!
Daily Espada was born of a desire to create boss battles. After many games released on mobile, Pidroh decided to make a more sophisticated game that could please PC players and so Daily Espada was born. The Brazilian folklore creatures were made to pay some homage to Pidroh's home country and also to showcase it a bit in to the world.
- 2D dodge oriented action battle system.
- Hard as hell bosses.
- Creatures inspired by Brazilian Mythology / Folklore
- Alternate mid-battle between a family man and a badass fighter.
- Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Logo & Icon
- "The Brazilian Folklore thing was creative, the bosses are cool, the best part SO was the Headless Mule"
Pidroh is comprised of a single undergraduate engineer student boy from a small town in Brazil who makes games (almost) every single day, that includes weekends. Of course, he collaborates with various people on his projects. He loves JRPGs, hard boss fights and oatmeal.
More information on Pidroh, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Daily Espada Credits
Pedro Gabriel Fonteles Furtado
Programmer, Designer, Artist, partial sound designer
Deceased Superior Technician